Our Youth Ministry Program Values:
- Everyday worship and a real relationship with Jesus.
- Providing spiritual growth opportunities dependent upon students’ spiritual needs
- Small groups as a means to grow in a relationship with God, leaders, and peers, as well as discuss topics important to students’ lives and spiritual growth
- The importance of family.
- The belief that discipleship is not a curriculum, it’s a person.
- Incorporating life skills into our ministry.
- Supporting students in their school and community events.
- Leaders who love Christ and like students.
- Youth as the current generation of the church, not the next generation.
- A welcoming environment to all
- The importance of fun and healthy fellowship.
- Service to God’s church and our community.
- Time in devotion and prayer
Contact the Office to find out more about our youth ministry firstname.lastname@example.org