Good morning, we are glad you could join us for worship this week!
1) Join us right here online as we worship each Sunday throughout this difficult time, and on Facebook Live at 8:30 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. Each service will be archived right here for viewing anytime.
2) The Church Offices will be closed to the public beginning Monday. You can call the office (618) 632-2354 and our Pastors and staff will be available. You can also email the church at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and direct message us on Facebook.
3) Our Wednesday Night Dinners will NOT be prepared for pick-up and delivery this week. With the Governor's mandate to "shelter-in-place," all activities at the church have been suspended until further notice.
4) With the postponement of the 2020 General Conference of the UMC, and the Governor's mandate, the "Let's Talk" series has been postponed. The presentations will be rescheduled at a future date.
5) Be sure to send us your prayer needs by clicking on "Prayer Requests" on our website, or go to "Prayer Warriors – O’Fallon FUMC" on Facebook.
6) To support the ongoing ministries of OFFUMC in our community you can donate online, or by giving directly to the church at: 504 E. Highway 50, O'Fallon, IL 62269
7) If there are ways we can be in ministry for you this week, please email us at: email@example.com. Our Pastor and staff are praying for you and stand ready to help in any way we can.
Good morning! We are glad you are able to join us for worship this morning!
Below we have attached links mentioned in Pastor Brad's message. Through the uncertainty, our hope and challenge is that you would use this time as an opportunity to be the hands and feet of Christ. Show those around you the love of Christ in the coming weeks.
O'Fallon First is actively finding ways to connect with and serve our community. If you feel called to join us, use the sign up below and we will reach out to you with those opportunities. Find the next RIGHT step to be the light in the darkness.
Chris Williams, our Communication Director, continues on our Lenten series, the Walk. This week he explores how our practice of Studying Christ can help us in our faith journey.
Pastor Don opens our Lenten sermon series, The Walk. Over the next five weeks we will be looking at 5 practices to help us walk more faithfully with God. This week we look at Worship and Prayer.
Pastor Becky concludes our series on the Will of God by sharing 6 tools that one can use to understand how God is speaking to us.
Pastor Becky continues the series of the Will of God. She uses the story of Naomi to show how God’s intentional, circumstantial, and ultimate will of God work in our lives.
Week two of our sermon series on The Will of God. This week we explore the Circumstantial Will.
Pastor Don opens a new sermon series looking at God's will, and why bad things happen to good people.
Pastor Don wraps up our sermon series exploring 1 Corinthians 13. This week we look at the attribute of love through the lens of Scripture.
Pastor Don talks about the meaning of faith, and the importance we have as Christians to step out in faith.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.