Good morning! As we continue to shelter-in-place in our homes, we are glad you are joining us for worship. We may be doing things a little bit differently right now, but our worship still passionately draws us nearer to God. Let us all open our hearts to the Holy Spirit as we worship together online.
1.) We will continue to email our online worship experience on Sundays for as long as we are unable to meet at the church. We will also broadcast on Facebook Live at 8:30 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. each Sunday morning. All service will be archived on our website and youtube page.
2.) The Church Offices remain closed to the public. You can call the office (618) 632-2354 and our Pastors and staff will be available. You can also email the church at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and direct message us on Facebook.
3.) Be sure to send us your prayer needs by clicking on "Prayer Requests" on our website, or go to "Prayer Warriors – O’Fallon FUMC" on Facebook.
4.) We are still taking orders for Easter flowers, and Music Ministry donations. We may not be able to worship in our sanctuary on Easter, but we still want to make Easter special, and support our local florist. Order at offumc.org by April 5, and simply mail your payment into the church office. We will arrange pick-up or delivery when the flowers arrive.
5.) Help show appreciation to O’Fallon medical professionals and first responders in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis by participating in "O-Town Proud." Buy the O-Town Proud shirt designed and printed in O'Fallon and proceeds will go toward buying of gift certificates from local O'Fallon businesses. The gift certificates will be used to show love and appreciation to our local first responders and medical professionals. You can participate by visiting www.otownproud.com.
6.) We have launched a 24 hour/7 days a week prayer vigil for as long as our community is under the stay-at-home order. We are in big need of volunteers to pray! Please sign up for as many 30 minute slots as you can at offumc.org or contact Pastor Becky at 815-499-8998.
7.) Help us support the O’Fallon Food Pantry by donating food to our “Fill the Trailer” campaign. Our trailer will be open to drop off donations on Wed from 5 – 7; Thurs-Fri from 10-noon; and Sat-Sun from 10-2.
8.) To support the ongoing ministries of OFFUMC in our community you can 1.) Donate online, 2.) Download the Tithe.ly App in the App Store or on Google Play, 3.) Text “give” to 833-793-0537, or 4.) Mail your offering directly to the church at: 504 E. Highway 50, O'Fallon, IL 62269.
9.) If there are ways we can be in ministry for you this week, please email us at: email@example.com. Our Pastor and staff are praying for you and stand ready to help in any way we can.
Good morning, we are glad you could join us for worship this week!
1) Join us right here online as we worship each Sunday throughout this difficult time, and on Facebook Live at 8:30 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. Each service will be archived right here for viewing anytime.
2) The Church Offices will be closed to the public beginning Monday. You can call the office (618) 632-2354 and our Pastors and staff will be available. You can also email the church at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and direct message us on Facebook.
3) Our Wednesday Night Dinners will NOT be prepared for pick-up and delivery this week. With the Governor's mandate to "shelter-in-place," all activities at the church have been suspended until further notice.
4) With the postponement of the 2020 General Conference of the UMC, and the Governor's mandate, the "Let's Talk" series has been postponed. The presentations will be rescheduled at a future date.
5) Be sure to send us your prayer needs by clicking on "Prayer Requests" on our website, or go to "Prayer Warriors – O’Fallon FUMC" on Facebook.
6) To support the ongoing ministries of OFFUMC in our community you can donate online, or by giving directly to the church at: 504 E. Highway 50, O'Fallon, IL 62269
7) If there are ways we can be in ministry for you this week, please email us at: email@example.com. Our Pastor and staff are praying for you and stand ready to help in any way we can.
Good morning! We are glad you are able to join us for worship this morning!
Below we have attached links mentioned in Pastor Brad's message. Through the uncertainty, our hope and challenge is that you would use this time as an opportunity to be the hands and feet of Christ. Show those around you the love of Christ in the coming weeks.
O'Fallon First is actively finding ways to connect with and serve our community. If you feel called to join us, use the sign up below and we will reach out to you with those opportunities. Find the next RIGHT step to be the light in the darkness.
Chris Williams, our Communication Director, continues on our Lenten series, the Walk. This week he explores how our practice of Studying Christ can help us in our faith journey.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.