Thank you for your reservation
See below for the guidelines for sanctuary worship
Guidelines for worship in the sanctuary
You are welcome to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before the start of the service. So, the doors will open at 8:00 for the 8:30 service, and at 10:15 for the 10:45am service. Time will be needed between the services to clean and prepare the sanctuary for each service.
- Everyone will enter through the main entrance (portico-entrance).
- Facemasks will be required before you enter the building. Masks will be available at our “sanitation stations” for those who do not have one.
- The sanitation stations will have: facemasks, hand-sanitizer, and wipes
- Upon entering, your temperature will be taken, and a brief set of questions will be checked.
- Your name will be checked off at the Welcome Desk before you enter the Sanctuary.
- Ushers will help you to your seat.
- The pews are cordoned off to practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet.
- The ushers will seat people from the front to the back
- You will be dismissed at the end of the service from the back to the front
- Face Masks will remain on for the duration of the service (This is a change from previous publications; explanation below)
- There will be NO:
- Congregational singing
- Unison prayers, liturgy, etc. (ex: Lord’s Prayer)
- “Passing the peace”
- Offering collected
- Live music will be played by Charlotte and/or Dimitri
- We will have a song leader or praise team to lead us in music (the song leaders will observe safe practices of physical distancing)
- Pastor Don will preach
- Prayers and reflection will be led by Pastor Don
- The service will last 30-40 minutes because of the reduced content in the service, and the desire to shorten the time we are together.
- Offering baskets will be located at the back of the sanctuary as you leave for your tithes/offerings.
- Everyone will exit the sanctuary through the east exit (except those who may need to use the elevator)
- You will be asked not to congregate indoors for conversation before or after the service.
- If you want to have conversations with one another, please do so outdoors in the parking lot, observing physical distancing of at least 6 feet.